Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Godhood revival

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Plusinfinity, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Plusinfinity

Plusinfinity Sol Gov Pilot

Hi. Due to a combination of being sad to have seen the old thread just die out and a desire to flex some creativity, I'm considering running a "Godhood" game. Right now I'd just like to see if there's any interest before I put more effort in, speaking of which copying everything seems crass so here's a link to the old thread

2. warbluke

warbluke Petty Officer First Class

Would anyone still be up for one of these? I could run one if anyone is.

3. Manored

Manored Executive Officer

All our godhood games just died out eventually, unfortunately. Well, actually, pretty much all our games in any subject just died out eventually =)

I recall there being a godhood game that lasted a lot longer than that one. I think it was the Pandora mentioned there.

Anyways, I'm interested, as my years-long epic quest to stop lurking around these forums is not yet finished.

4. warbluke

warbluke Petty Officer First Class

I found a few on the Bay12 forums by diving through some links, should I repost the rules here or make a new thread?

5. Manored

Manored Executive Officer

There are multiple versions of the rules, so nay, but posting the links to the threads would be nice. If you're gonna make your own godhood, you should probably make a thread for it, yes.

Edit: I just noticed that the OP is from feb 2018, oops!

Definitely make your own thread, since this is basically necro by now.