Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD-MAD-222 - Cyborg - Thejesster14

Discussion in 'Fulfilled Items' started by thejesster14, Oct 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thejesster14

thejesster14 Petty Officer First Class

BYOND Key (Username): Thejesster14
    Discord/IRC name: Jess#8467
    Name of Item: HD-MAD-222's Custom Drone Skin
    Description[/b]: A custom Drone skin for the character HD-MAD-222 who will be newly made from Eagen Electronics and working on the station.
    • A PNG image of your icon(s) hosted on a website such as imgur: [​IMG]
    The DMI of your icon(s): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...2/custom_synthetic_fix_for_real_this_time.dmi
    I am the author of this icon/I have permission to use this icon: Yes, I have permission from @mcspizzy, to play a character from their backstory

Name of Character: HD-MAD-222

Main Job(s) of Character: Any of the jobs that a Drone can do!

How this item relates to your character: HD-MAD-222 will be joining the ship from Eagen Electronics, a back-story based off mcspizzy's design, (Link to Eagen Electronics: https://pastebin.com/zFDaQeEt) my character will follow all rules that still apply to the ship and canonically follow the backstory. It will be a merge of my current robotic personality, after being accepted for further development of Eagen Electronics. After deep discussion with @mcspizzy following a game where we were both Drones, it was brought up to me if I'd like to join; so with their permission, I'd like them to join the ship.
    Other Notes: Thank you to @mcspizzy for allowing me to use your sprites and asking me to join you. I can post discussion logs from discord here of their approval or ask them to comment if necessary. Thank you.

Slots used: 0

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    Miraviel likes this.
  2. Eckles

Eckles Lore Manager Manager Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

@mcspizzy please confirm you gave permission to use your sprites.

3. mcspizzy

mcspizzy Bartender

4. Eckles

Eckles Lore Manager Manager Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Approved.

Link PR when it's up.

5. Blue_Bit

Blue_Bit Chef

6. Spookerton

Spookerton Public Kohai № 1 Staff Manager Manager Senior Administrator Community Moderator Donator

This was merged a month ago. Fulfilled.

thejesster14 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.