Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Head Developer's Corner

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by xales, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Meyar

Meyar Retired Worstmin 2015-2017

2. Sabira

Sabira Developer Donator

3. Sabira

Sabira Developer Donator

I've also repurposed this thread over the last few months into a place where I post things so I've adjusted the title of the thread to fit.

4. afterthought

afterthought Head Developer Developer

Hello: I am the new head dev.

Not looking to sway the boat much in terms of process. i think what we have been doing has generally been working fine. Overall priorities for me, to continue with the tradition here:
    • Make sure that any rules and process stuff is clearly communicated to everyone.
    • Make sure that PRs which are sitting around without action for a while have a clear pathway to resolution.
    • Come up with appropriate ways of dealing with the new github draft PR feature.
    And in terms of actual code, I'm mostly concerned with:
    • Encouraging contributions that improve stability, performance, and maintainability. We've had a lot of contributors supplying bug fixes recently, and I'd like to see that trend continue. We should also add more unit tests where possible. I have other things in mind as well in this regard, but they aren't specific to my role as head dev.
    I may edit this post or make further posts as priorities change.

5. Ccomp5950

Ccomp5950 Retired Staff

[​IMG]

Noble Caos likes this.