Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heckboy-Vox

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Heckboy, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Heckboy

Heckboy Assistant

About You
    I personally enjoy being antagonists because i feel its more fun and i get to make other peoples days more fun. not just killing but little gimmicks as well and things.

What is your Byond key?
    Heckboy

How long have you been playing on Baystation 12?
    I started playing ss13 a few months ago(time flies by) and ive been playing this kinda frequently for the past month or so.

What are the names of your better-known characters?
    Eilot Jewell
    Russel Thompson
    Todd White

About The Species
    Vox are genetically engineered big dumb lizard type things. that seem to be forced to crime and the like. They aree greedy and have a single digestive system type thing that does everything(organ wise). they have a beak a prehensile tail. they have colorful quills.

What alien species are you applying for?
    Vox

Why do you want to play as the alien species?
    As stated above i enjoy being antagonists and making the round fun. Vox seem to be mainly antags and also have a neat background and biology.

What are some example names for the alien species?
    (a bit hard yet easy to make vox names just make an odd sound and try and write it lol)
    tekithyl
    kactcer
    simbiky

Summarize what you know about the species.
    In summary the Vox are sentient genetically engineered reptiles of sorts. They are very greedy, tend too almost always be criminals or raiders of some kind and tend to speak their language. normally just their language. they look down upon knowing more than it. They dislike most races other than themselves it seems. They mainly steal from things with better technology than them.

2. Eonoc

Eonoc Vox Species Maintainer Deputy Serpentid Maintainer

I encourage you to reread the lore page in the wiki, and have a look at them in game. Not only does your description have several glaring errors, it doesn't really convey any effort put into making it, which is mostly what I look for.
    Denied.