Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, and help with my character

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Luriant, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Luriant

Luriant Assistant

Hi, I'm new to SS13. Baystation12 is the most attractive game mode I've studied, and I love the crafting recipes in the game (2 years in Chemical Engineering at the University).

I have some problems. The tipical UI learning curve ("everything go in my hand"; and not enought item slots; the large map).
    Any help? A zero player Server, or a low-RP server with mentors would be great.

Another problem is my languaje. I'm spanish, with a good English reading level, but a bad writing level (The words don't come to my mind).
    I want some kind of character with a simple writing character. Somebody from other culture or a EC Trans-humanist with a head prosthetic (Lobot from Star Wars?) Would it be possible?

Thanks.

2. samsone700

samsone700 Petty Officer First Class

Its gonna be hard for you to play here, since this server is based around roleplay. So typing and writing a lot, speaking, i sort of enforced.
    You might be able to play as a bad spoken plutonian, If I remember correctly their culture is based on spanish/south american culture. Or maybe terran. But there are plenty of servers that aren't heavy roleplay servers that uses the almost identical chemistry system. I would suggest finding a guide on youtube that explains the basics of the controls.