Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, Everyone! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Potato_with_a_Nice_Hat, Nov 18, 2018.

1. I've already played a few games, but I saw some other people posting here, so I thought I would join in.

Hi! I'm Lizzy.

I only have one character so far;
    John Smith, The Unhinged Janitor.

I don't know how often I'll be posting to the forum, but I will try to stay active. :)

2. thejesster14

thejesster14 Petty Officer First Class

Welcome to Baystation! We have an ever awesome server that I'm sure you will come to love as you learn! If you have any questions about the gameplay, the forums and discord/IRC are great resources! The forums have a wealth of awesome experiences archived for inspiration and ideas, as well as guides to learn the game and roles!

Feel free to shout out to me or other users if you have any questions at all. :)

3. Miraviel

Miraviel Game Administrator

Welcome! I saw you slipping a physician yesterday, I remember you.

4. Fysh

Fysh Research Director

And I saw you been harrassed by that one independent observer. Welcome!

5. Tristan63

Tristan63 Sol Gov Pilot

Obserstgruppenfuhrer John Smith?

6. Nah, the was a fun game. John is kind of a sketchy guy, so I get people being suspicious. XD

7. Woah! That was an unintended reference. I just picked John Smith due to how basic and normal it was.

Tristan63 likes this.
  8. Sergeant Adam

Sergeant Adam Game Moderator

WELCOME TO THE MACHINE

9. Knoxx

Knoxx Bartender

Welcome! Janitor can be so much fun, I really do enjoy it.

10. What's great is, everyone trusts you. They could walk into the bridge and find you in there. But as long as you have a mop in your hand they think "Oh! someone mustof let you in to clean."

11. Knoxx

Knoxx Bartender

I do love that, it's very typical to be honest. No one should really pay attention to the janitor, they are just kinda of there.

12. Sxldierman

Sxldierman Assistant

Hello and welcome!