Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Henlo!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AnimeGirlTummy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. AnimeGirlTummy

AnimeGirlTummy Permanently Banned User

Hello I am me. I've played SS13 for years now but the very gamey, no-RP servers are boring. I've been playing on CM for the past few months and I like it but it's a bit too ROBUST for my tastes. I'm more of a sit in the cargo bay sippin coffee kinda girl. I play as Eris Ravenhurst, a shy girl who works on the hangar deck, ideally as SCGEX shuttle pilot but otherwise as decktech. I plan to make a whitelist app for a Yesoa'Unathi once I've gotten my bearings and got a feel for the server. Sorry if my stutter RP is annoying. (✿◠‿◠)

2. Korusho

Korusho Bartender

Henlo new friend person. Welcome to Bay. Coffee is free. Mostly.

3. AnimeGirlTummy

AnimeGirlTummy Permanently Banned User

Round start priority 1: Go to officer's lounge and steal the insulated coffee pot.

4. Tristan63

Tristan63 Sol Gov Pilot

a reminder that not all people are sir here!

5. Roth

Roth Bartender

Bye. Bye Bye. Bye! See ya latar!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

El3ctr1c, Ozwell and Don_Piano like this.
  6. RandyJones

RandyJones Bartender

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHH

Funny!

(imagine mocking someone being banned)

7. Roth

Roth Bartender

who said i was mocking them??

i'm Simply wishing them well. Bye Anime Tummy Girl. Bye Byeee!!! Bye!! I don't see them anymore.. Are they there?? Hello?? HELOOOOO...??? Oh My Hod. They're gone guys they r Gone.

Fuck...

El3ctr1c likes this.
  8. Roth

Roth Bartender

Im looking far. Far as The eye can see. And what do i see?? Dust and echoes... We lose another to Tje Cloud... Simply the saddest times anyone has Ever Faved... Shit. Shit! SHIT!!!!

We will honor u... Roleplay.... Or die... That is The Life...

El3ctr1c likes this.