Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HiddenIdentityWasTaken - IPC

Discussion in 'On Trial' started by HiddenIdentityWasTaken, Jul 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. About You

What is your Byond key?
    HiddenIdentityWasTaken

What is your Discord username?
    NoobyBooty#8686

How long have you been playing on Baystation 12?
    For a few month now

What are the names of your better-known characters?
    DOT, Ezekiel Dean

About The Species

What alien species are you applying for?
    IPC - Integrated Positronic Chassis

Why do you want to play as the alien species?
    I have been playing as a DOT for a while and it has been a good experience so far. I decided to try and take on an IPC. I'd like to see the new kind of interactions i'll get from that, and such.

What are some example names for the alien species?
    C.D.A.T.U
    Rii/Vi
    Fibre

Summarize what you know about the species.
    The core is a positronic brain, which is installed into a chassis that looks like a human body(if it's installed not in the human-shaped chassis, it is not an IPC). considering that they were manufactured by Xion(corporation), they can be owned by someone.

there were a few generations of IPCs:
    1 generation) was built specifically to perform job, and had little to no ability to learn ad were performing one task
    2 generation) most common one, can be called a breakthrough. this generation can have some kind of personality and even beliefs. it can learn, however it will need some effort to teach it something completely new
    3generation) a generation that is identical to second, however has a shackle, restricting thoughts and such, to control their behaviour. were created as a solution to IPCs wanting freedom

Character Concept:
    DOT is second gen IPC created for a corporation to perform repairs
    He worked as a damage control tech for a while during his stay in the company
    After one of the IPCs injured the human employee, company decided to replace all 2nd gens for the 3rd gen
    DOT was the 2nd gen, that had to be removed, so the company sold him to a small vessel crew
    At one of the ports, DOT witnessed a drug deal going on between his crew and some people
    After reporting to federal police, all crew was arrested, leaving him with no owner
    Leaving him with no choice, DOT enrolled in Fleet to explore the new worlds

2. Spookerton

Spookerton Public Kōhai №1 Director of Administration Head Administrator Game Administrator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

Hey. Sorry I've taken a few days to get to this. Your info's a little sparse, but I'm willing to see how you play in practice. You'll have the machine race by the next round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.