Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hunnewle - Vox

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Hunnewle, May 15, 2020.

1. Hunnewle

Hunnewle Assistant

About You

What is your Byond key?
    Hunnewle

What is your Discord username?
    Hunnewle

How long have you been playing on Baystation 12?
    A few months now.

What are the names of your better-known characters?
    Sylvia, Cubie, Sia'Ti Magi, Corvo Ortenshire.

About The Species

What alien species are you applying for?
    Vox

Why do you want to play as the alien species?
    What are some example names for the alien species?
    The Fleet Fang of The Many Glorious Vessels Supporting Arkship Watchful Observation, Aka, Kakatriichatititikah.
    The Wise Stitcher of Many Wounds of The Arkship Devout Wisdom, Aka, Tahticharahkiitirekakekiko.
    The Green Finned Scribe of The Sixty-Three Crewed Hauler of The Arkship Refined Metal, Aka, Chachitohtahrah.

Summarize what you know about the species.
    Let me know if I need to change anything, I have the wiki page pretty well read but I am not so good at writing it all down.

2. Myphicbowser

Myphicbowser Deputy Vox Maintainer

Howdy howdy!
    Anyway after reviewing you I am sorry but I am going to deny you, I would like to see more consistency with playtime and I would also like to see better behavior from you and such before I give you this whitelist, the Vox have access to powerful stuff and are pretty sturdy, and you seem to show a lack of knowledge about how Vox behave and some of the provocateur rules. As a Vox, you wouldn't dare assault the Torch in a regular round due to the danger associated with it, and Vox are not just comedic throw away characters to the round, they are an alien race with confusing end goals.
    Anyway I am getting off track, I would like to see more playtime and more good behavior, I would also appreciate some more information, mostly about how Vox act to humans, in your application along with a character concept. You can apply in one months time after this response and I do wish you luck,
    So sorry, but
    DENIED