Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied igoral Antag Ban Appeal /Tomdroid

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Igoral, Sep 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Igoral

Igoral Bartender

BYOND Key: igoral
    Date and Time of Ban: Sun, August 25th of 2019
    Character name at time of banning: Unknown
    Name of admin who banned you: Tomdroid
    Reason you were banned:
    Banned from borer, actor, commando, deathsquad, deity, ert, foundation agent, hunter, mercenary, ninja, paramount, raider, wizard, changeling, god cultist, cultist, loyalist, provocateur, renegade, revolutionary, malf, mind thrall, traitor - Very poor antagonist play, take some time to learn how it is done.
    Duration of ban: Permanent
    Reason you should be unbanned:
    I don't know if i can see info about my ban, i also asked an admin on the server if i could look it, but he didn't answer me. I chose the following ambition as a traitor: ''Be a sith lord and serve the dark lord.'' which apparently isn't acceptable since it isn't on the lore, i thought that antag's actions not being canon that could be an acceptable ambition, then the admin contacted me and said i couldn't have that ambition, i said i didn't know what ambition to choose and i was out of ideas, he said that i should watch other antagonists and learn from them, i said there were no antags to watch since barely anyone plays as antag in bay and there are no videos of bay on youtube, and he asked what timezone i was, i said SA Brazil, he said there were a lot of antags in my timezone (???) and i said i didn't understand what he meant but he said he would give me an antag ban but he didn't since i didn't do anything malicious, then he ended the conversation and i just whatever, so i assumed i shouldn't antag or i would ''do something malicious'' so i went to cryosleep and when i came back i was banned.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2019
  2. Eckles

Eckles Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

3. tomdroid

tomdroid Game aadmin Game Administrator

Hiya, I've edited in your ban reason. To clear up any confusion: This ban wasn't applied specifically for what happened that round, but for your poor antagonism over time. I'd like you to tell me what was the issue with your antagonism (in general) and also tell me what you'd do to fix it.

4. Igoral

Igoral Bartender

I'm still not 100% sure what was the actual reason for my ban, because i can't choose my ambitions well? i have no idea.

5. tomdroid

Do you have legitimately no idea what you've done wrong in any capacity?

6. Igoral

Igoral Bartender

Can you tell me if i was banned for my actions at that exact moment or all my rounds as an antagonist?

7. tomdroid

As I have already stated, all your rounds as an antagonist.

8. Igoral

Igoral Bartender

You guys could have said something earlier then, and i guess the issue was with my ambitions.

9. tomdroid

Well, we did. We've talked to you about this before. I'd like you to go in depth on what exactly were the issues with your ambitions.

10. Igoral

Igoral Bartender

You mean when you guys said about that one time i chose about blowing security? My ambitions don't make the round fun i guess, maybe because it involves killing too much people.

11. tomdroid

What will you do to make sure your antagonism adds to the round?

12. Igoral

Igoral Bartender

Not sure, admin said i should observe other antagonists and act accordingly, tho i dunno where i can watch antagonists playing on bay.

13. tomdroid

Quite frankly, I don't think you know what you've done wrong. You've put little effort into finding out what you did wrong, as well. As such, this appeal is denied. Literally every single round that isn't extended will have at least one antagonist, barring strange circumstances.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.