Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It is I, the new guy.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pepega_lad, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Pepega_lad

Pepega_lad Assistant

So... Yeah, here I am. All up and ready to roll, getting some dialogues out and commands in. I'm mostly still at the phase of learning how to not mess up, then messing up hard, then messing up less.

Name's Jolion if you want to know, and I hope you're all having a fantastic day.

I also wanna dedicate a line to whoever designed the Ascent, cause they're hella cool. Porpol design best design.

GlacialKnight likes this.
  2. GlacialKnight

GlacialKnight Bartender

Yo and welcome. Don't worry about messing up as a trainee, it makes content for everyone else!

YodaDoge likes this.
  3. Sergeant Adam

Sergeant Adam Game Administrator Game Administrator

If you've got any questions about lore, mechanics, rules, how things work on the forums, etc, feel free to ask either in #staffcoach on our discord (which can be found here if you aren't on there already --> https://discord.gg/DrtRFxs ) or send an adminhelp ingame.

Welcome to Baystation, hope you enjoy your time here. o7

Pepega_lad likes this.
  4. Pepega_lad

Pepega_lad Assistant

That's what i try to do the most, act like people in real life would act, and create an interesting situation for the rest.