Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Jakers - Vox Application

Discussion in 'Archived Species Applications' started by Jakers, Apr 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakers

Jakers Chef

About You

What is your Byond key?

Jakers457

What is your Discord username?

Jakers#5323

How long have you been playing on Baystation 12?

On and off for years. First time I played, it was on the station still and NT reigned over us all.

What are the names of your better-known characters?

John Crouchback

Lisa McKenzie

Peter Stone

Takao Kamachi

Tanya Valerievna

About The Species

What alien species are you applying for?

Vox

Why do you want to play as the alien species?

I enjoy the aspect of trying to get by, scavenging for items that are useful to survival. I like the indifference the Vox has for other species, and how that lends well to making them seem alien to the Torch crew. I also enjoy being part of the systems local ecosystem, something for the main characters to encounter and navigate. Creating some experiences or augmenting them outside of the usual crew drama and planet speed runs.

What are some example names for the alien species?

Cracked Red Beak of the Grand Fleet of Arkship Venerable Nomad

Summarize what you know about the species.

The Vox are a manufactured species, born from the necessity to survive a long crisis that had wiped out whatever culture they had before it was stripped away and warped by bio-engineering, social regression and necessity. With a religious system built on maintaining what spare technology they have left.

The contemporary culture is built on survival, pragmatism and a sense of pride in their ability to survive and in their own minds, thrive, when other species would surely crumble.

2. Jakers

Jakers Chef

48hr bump

3. Jakers

Jakers Chef

48hr bump

4. Eonoc

Eonoc Vox Species Maintainer Deputy Serpentid Maintainer

Sorry for leaving this hanging for so long. I'd like a little more detail in your species summary if ya could. You seem to get the gist of it, but its awfully vague and abbreviated.

ProbablyAlice likes this.
  5. Eonoc

Eonoc Vox Species Maintainer Deputy Serpentid Maintainer

This has been sitting for a uh. While. I'm going to give it two more weeks. If no response is given, it will be denied.

6. Spookerton

Spookerton Public Kōhai №1 Head Developer Head Administrator Game Administrator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.