Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jenkins Construction Voidsuit - Nikolas Jenkins - Zenithstar

Discussion in 'Custom Items' started by Zenith, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Zenith

Zenith Bartender

BYOND Key (Username): Zenithstar
    Discord/IRC name: zenith#1224

Name of Item:
    Jenkins Construction Voidsuit
    Type path of the item receiving the sprite:
    /obj/item/clothing/head/helmet/space/void/engineering
    /obj/item/clothing/suit/space/void/engineering
    Description: This engineering voidsuit is internally reinforced. Having internal lead-lining to aid in radiation resistance, a golden-plated oxygen connector sits directly on the suit in a red and black finish. The name "Jenkins Construction" can be seen on a stitched label on the right side of the chest with a small zipper pocket for storage residing under it.
    A PNG image of your icon(s) hosted on a website such as imgur:
    [​IMG]
    The DMI of your icon(s):
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdc4kuhxnx95ed0/Corp.dmi?dl=04
    I am the author of this icon/I have permission to use this icon: Credit goes to Toriate#0657 for making the sprite and giving approval on using it.

Name of Character:
    Nikolas Jenkins
    Main Job(s) of Character: Senior Engineer
    How this item relates to your character: Nikolas grew up on a vessel, working as a contractor under the small family business, Jenkins Construction. Specializing heavily in extra-vehicular activity, Nikolas donned this suit frequently, and brought it aboard the Torch as a reminder of home.

Other Notes:
    Plaugewalker helped out with this a lot, and he in turn was helped out my MikoMiyazaki, if I'm not mistaken. So thank you both for that

Slots used:

ChaosWorshiper and Roth like this.
  2. Eckles

Eckles Cake Seller Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Good morning, Morgan.

Bit of a blatant reference I guess. But, approved.

3. afterthought

afterthought Head Developer Developer

This is fine as far as I'm concerned. Voidsuit custom items should be supported and come as kits. Reply here once a PR is up.

4. Zenith

Zenith Bartender

relooking at the code i think i actually did not put the path i was actually intending to use, oops. not that it makes that much of a difference but the paths i should have put in the application are /obj/item/clothing/suit/space/void/engineering/alt and /obj/item/clothing/head/helmet/space/void/engineering/alt rather than the other engineering voidsuit

but yeah, i'll let you know when the pr's done

5. Zenith

Zenith Bartender

6. Sabira

Sabira Developer Donator