Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Job ban appeal - Azazy - Eckles_Fire

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Azazy, Dec 3, 2019 at 8:49 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azazy

Azazy Assistant

BYOND Key: Azazy

Date and Time of ban: sept. 10, 2019 I think

Name of admin who banned you: Eckles_fire

Reason you were banned: Long history of poor play and powergame that shows demonstrated unfitness for positions of authority, spend some time learning the server and developing your roleplay skills until you're more able to better handle these jobs without resorting to powergame. Minimum appeal time of onemonth

Duration of ban: Permanant, from all head of staff roles

Reason you should be unbanned: I first want to apologize for the people I had shit on. I had a really bad mindset when playing the game, and I would try to play to win. Over time I have realized this isn't the way to go about things as antags serve a purpose, and that this is a HRP server and I enjoy the RP aspect moreso than anything else. I can understand if you want to uphold the ban. I am just asking for another chance to show I have reformed, even if its under supervision.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019 at 1:44 PM
  2. Persona E

Persona E Game Administrator

The banning admin is Eckles_Fire and the reason given is "Long history of poor play and powergame that shows demonstrated unfitness for positions of authority, spend some time learning the server and developing your roleplay skills until you're more able to better handle these jobs without resorting to powergame. Minimum appeal time of one month." Your ban date is correct. Please edit these into the title and template.

3. Eckles

Eckles Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Hi.

Given this ban was for headstaff roles and not playing on the server specifically, I'd expect you to follow the advice as-directed in the ban reason. However, you appear to have only really played here for about four-five days in the last almost three-month period, so I will be denying this until such a time as you have shown activity and a genuine attempt to get familiar with expectations of play here.

Have a good one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.