Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Job Ban Appeal - LynuahSororitas - Kozak411

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by LynuahSororitas, Jul 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynuahSororitas

LynuahSororitas Assistant

BYOND Key: LynuahSororitas.
    Date and Time of Ban: 19/07/2021.
    Character name at time of banning: Axton MacMorris.
    Name of admin who banned you: Kozak411.
    Jobs you were banned from (if applicable): Senior Enlisted Advisor.
    Reason you were banned: Carrying a Smartgun at Code Green without a proper reason.
    Duration of ban: Permanent.
    Reason you should be unbanned: I won't justify myself for there is no justification for what I did, I acted below the standards expected of me in playing such an important role as SEA and got the due punishment for it, since the ban was issued I refrained from playing in any Command roles at all and resorted to playing more in low ranking Fleet roles to get more used to the conducts and regulations aboard the Torch while that I also took upon myself to fully immerse myself on the wiki by ostensively reading Regulations and Laws guides from toe to the crown and now I believe that I am up to the responsibilities of such role that is SEA and that I can redeem myself by bringing further enjoyable roleplay now that I feel more prepared so I'd like to make this plea.

2. Kozak411

Kozak411 Forbidden Duckmin Game Administrator

Hiya, it's only been two days, so I'd like to see a few more days of good activity from you. I'll lift this ban in two more days provided you have good, consistent activity.

3. Kozak411

Kozak411 Forbidden Duckmin Game Administrator

Sorry, this took me an extra day to get back to.

Considering you better an antag ban during this time, however, I'll be marking this as denied for now. Feel free to reappeal in a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.