Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Job Ban Appeal SpessGameAccount Staffer Unknown

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by spessCarp, Sep 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spessCarp

spessCarp Chef

BYOND Key: SpessGameAccount
    Date and Time of Ban: Sometime last month.
    Character name at time of banning: Samantha Burkett
    Name of admin who banned you: Don't recall.
    Jobs you were banned from (if applicable): Science and Senior Roles, Antags
    Reason you were banned: "Long history of inappropriate character behavior. Science + senior role bans pending improvement "
    Duration of ban: Pending improvement.
    IRC hostmask (only if you're banned from IRC): N/A
    Discord username (only if you're banned from Discord or dev channels):N/A
    GitHub username (only if you're banned from the repository):N/A
    Reason you should be unbanned:

My behavior in the past was poor and for that I apologize. I think it just generally was me acting like a medium RP person on a high RP server. While it may be funny and physically harmless to inject someone with water, I have to remember that on a high RP server that's just not good RP. Therefore on a server such as this, I should try and treat others a bit more realistically. Which is what I have been doing since then.

Often much of the turbulence I caused in a round came from my interactions with Chief Science Officers. They'd show up and want to fire me for not wearing proper science uniforms. I didn't really understand that because I was a contractor and they don't really have uniform requirements like science officers do. Nevertheless, I should not have verbally fought with them, or went to hide elsewhere with the intention of actually enjoying the science job without being harassed - resulting in them enlisting security to come hunt me down. I should have obeyed as is rule
    "13
    . Obey the chain of command.". If the actions made by the head seem unfair to me I could always ask an available admin too.

Since I've been banned, for what feels like a month or so I've been playing quite well! I enjoy being a chef. I make the finest foods. Packaging meals in those adorable lunch boxes for the starving masses. People love it. But cooking can never fully satisfy me. I am at my happiest when I'm in the research department writing down experiments in my laptop. Finding people who want to participate, and then at the end of the day I post the results on a billboard. That's the best. Oh yes and making elaborate circuit robots, so geeky.

Thank you for reading this. I promise to behave and be less disruptive. Please unban me from the science positions.

2. Eckles

Eckles Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

3. Virgil

Virgil Director of Administration

I'd like to see further activity and proof of improvement.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.