Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Job Ban appeal - wasavi - textor45

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Wasavi, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasavi

Wasavi Assistant

BYOND Key: wasavi
    Date and Time of original ban: 12/19/18, 05:32:56
    Date and Time of Ban accepted appeal: March/7/19, 05:32:56

Character name at time of banning: Lev Karin

Name of admin who banned you: textor45

Jobs you were banned from (if applicable):Roboticists, Engineer, Senior Engineer, Chief Engineer

Reason you were banned: (MANUAL BAN) AS CE, set the ship to fly aimlessly into meteors, set the emitter to charge the supermatter engine, then went to cryo, resulting in delamination

Duration of ban: Banned till I show competence, in either commanding people, and engineering skils

IRC hostmask (only if you're banned from IRC):

Discord username (only if you're banned from Discord or dev channels):

GitHub username (only if you're banned from the repository):

Reason you should be unbanned:

Originally this ban was a permanent ban, I appealed and it got moved down, to barring me from any commanding positions and most engineering jobs.

The original ban was from when I was first starting out in the server and didn’t understand how game rounds moved and that I could have downloaded the game in GitHub to practice. Know I have played enough to where I can consider myself knowledgeable in most of the engineering tasks.

This appeal is only asking for normal Engineer and Roboticists. I understand my role know, and what tasks it takes.

2. Eckles

Eckles Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Hi, the original admin who banned you has resigned, I will be handling this.

3. Eckles

Eckles Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Hi.

You don't seem to have been playing here at all in the past three months.

Your appeal is denied. Feel free to join and play as trainee in the meantime, and learn how to play on bay.

You may re-appeal in one month with regular activity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.