Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LD-MAD-220 - Robot - Mcspizzy

Discussion in 'Fulfilled Items' started by mcspizzy, May 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcspizzy

mcspizzy Bartender

Name of Item: LD-MAD-220's Custom Robot Skin

Description: The second installment in the MAD series of Robots/Drones, following the premise of being both a civilian and military product as it's predecessors.

A PNG image of your icon(s): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/143810052770234369/582387071193186315/image0.png

The DMI of your icon(s): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/143810052770234369/582387379256557568/mcspizzy_synthetic.dmi

I am the author of this icon/I have permission to use this icon: Yes

Name of Character: LD-MAD-220

Main Job(s) of Character: Station Bound Synthetic

How this item relates to your character: After the success of the revived HD-MAD series of machines, E-E Green-lit the development of the second iteration of MAD. Marketed for both the military and civilian sectors LD-MAD offers a more compact package to it's counterpart, shedding bulk for not only the benefits of cost and overall affordability, but also to offer a more user friendly and accessible product. With trials inside the Fleet and other SCG government organizations to soon take place, Eagan Electronic has offered to provide a total of five LD-MAD models to compliment the already present line of HD-MAD units onboard the SEV Torch.

BYOND Key (Username): Mcspizzy

Discord/IRC name: Quill#1998

Other Notes: A very grateful thanks to Dongwaiver for taking the time to complete this commission for me, thank you!

Slots used: 1

Roth likes this.
  2. afterthought

afterthought Head Developer Developer

Approved I guess. Note that your activity has been quite low, and if that continues the older custom robot will be at risk for culling if we start running out of room.

3. mcspizzy

mcspizzy Bartender

Yeah I’ve been really busy and going through some stuff. I plan to start playing again this weekend though! I’ll get to having a PR posted here by today hopefully.

4. mcspizzy

mcspizzy Bartender

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.