Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lightweight Voidsuit - Maya Riedl - Boznar

Discussion in 'Custom Items' started by Boznar, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Boznar

Boznar baaaaaznar Game Administrator

BYOND Key (Username): boznar
    Discord/IRC name: Boznar#4953

Name of Item: Lightweight Voidsuit
    Type path of the item receiving the sprite:
    /obj/item/clothing/head/helmet/space/void
    /obj/item/clothing/suit/space/void
    /obj/item/device/kit/suit
    Description: An expensive and lightweight voidsuit designed by Apoapsis Ltd for ease of movement in Low-G environments. The name 'M. Riedl' is inscribed near the collar.
    A PNG image of your icon(s) hosted on a website such as imgur: https://i.imgur.com/tZmbbTJ.png
    The DMI of your icon(s):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gmqUGheNzD48aYXq98i40YwxuApkZdgv/view?usp=sharing
    I am the author of this icon/I have permission to use this icon: I am the author, this took many hours, and I give myself permission.

Name of Character:
    Maya Riedl
    Main Job(s) of Character: Shaft Miner
    How this item relates to your character: Long time miner raised on the frontier and a newcomer to SCG core space, arriving with little to call her own. After using her connections to get a job on the Torch and performing well, she's decided to consolidate a chunk of her earnings to purchase a nice personal voidsuit that's easier to run and see in.

Other Notes:
    Will make changes if requested but as of now it's in its final state.

Slots used:
    0 Currently

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  2. Spookerton

Spookerton Public Kōhai №1 Director of Administration Head Administrator Game Administrator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

I'm not sure you need a suit mod kit for this, but I'd have to look into the feasibility of a pre-configured voidsuit being a custom. Lore's fine.

3. Boznar

Boznar baaaaaznar Game Administrator