Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied mkalash

Discussion in 'Developers - Archive' started by mkalash, Mar 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterrbc

masterrbc That Aussie Donator

My two cents? I don't give support for Dev as previous behaviour has not supported the requirement for you to be elegies for Dev - in my opinion.

2. mkalash

mkalash Donator

This was intentional. I was making an allusion.

3. LorenLuke

LorenLuke Commanding Officer

So you acknowledge the behavior you dislike was an allusion to precisely the words you used with me.

Enjoy outpacing Elon Musk's Boring Company with the hole you're digging. I've all I need to know and said everything I thought needed to be.

[​IMG]

4. Techhead

Techhead Donator

You want my opinion?

I had thought during the various incidents that you were a smart guy playing dumb to prove a point. Okay, sure. Sometimes that's the only way a point comes across. I'll tolerate it.

But as for someone who repeatedly fails to understand what they are doing wrong? I don't want stupid people on the Dev team if their stupidity is going to extend to their actions as a Dev. (If someone's stupid in other facets of their life, that's their business.)

Pewpew, Earthcrusher, Meyar and 2 others like this.
  5. Chinsky

Chinsky Retired Staff

Do not want.

Either you are really dumb, or prone to stir shit when things do not go your way. I don't want either.

Pewpew, Earthcrusher and Meyar like this.
  6. xales

xales Host Game Administrator Developer Community Moderator

After discussing this with the developer team, we have decided to deny this application.

In addition to what's been shared in the thread directly, the concerns are primarily that this application is premature, that you've not done enough to show you are able to act maturely and work well with others, and indeed the actions you've taken here and in other places since your "return" demonstrate some of the same issues as before. There is also concern about your failure to take responsibility for and admit any fault regarding earlier issues and move forward from them, again both prior to and since your "return."

masterrbc and Meyar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.