Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My_names_jayy - IPC

Discussion in 'Denied' started by My_names_jayy, Oct 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My_names_jayy

    My_names_jayy Bartender

    Hello! I'd like to apply for IPC. Here's my character concept.

    Name: Cloud
    Age: 45
    Cloud is a free Integrated Positronic Chassis, and was part of the protests for freedom. He mostly does jobs such as Forensic Tech and Master-at-arms, though he also does Janitorial jobs, Chaplain jobs (Mostly Philosophy), He wasn't created during mass-production, shown by his makeshift look, he was instead created by a roboticist who wasn't employed, who could be considered his "Father" of sorts, he's still alive, but Cloud has no idea exactly who it was, since he never got to see him. Cloud believes that "Father" was attempting to make a better IPC than the other ones., but that resulted in one that's not so advanced as mass-produced IPCs, so he was abandoned, only to be brought on to the Torch.

    His appearance: Cloud is a makeshift-looking (I don't know what the chassis are called since I've never played as an IPC) robot, looking hastily put together.


    About You

    What is your Byond key?
    (your answer below each question)
    my_names_jayy
    What is your Discord username?
    I don’t personally use Discord.

    How long have you been playing on Baystation 12?
    About two weeks to two weeks and a half.

    What are the names of your better-known characters?
    Raymond-42.
    I don’t usually play other characters.

    About The Species

    What alien species are you applying for?
    Integrated Positronic Chassis (IPC)

    Why do you want to play as the alien species?
    I really like robots, and I feel like this specific race has a super cool culture behind it! Like, the racism against them (which I sort of understand but it’s still shitty)

    What are some example names for the alien species?
    HAM-23
    Conbo
    Cloud (the one I Ming be using.)

    Summarize what you know about the species.
    The Integrated Positronic Chassis is a very advanced AI, capable of some sort of emotion, while still being able to not be alive. IPC’s are generally subject to skepticism and hate, especially ones that are free. A very small portion, 23%, are free, the other 77% are slaves, or just laborers. IPC’s have been protesting for years, and not just protesting, they have been “liberating” the IPC slaves, and have been able to free large amounts of them. The only way for an IPC to free itself, is to buy itself, which can be extremely hard, as their owners could exaggerate their price, and even just say no.


    I've only been on the server for about half a month, but I really love it, so I hope you consider my application! Sorry If i forgot to do anything! <3
     
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  2. Spookerton

    Spookerton Public Kōhai №1 Director of Administration Head Administrator Game Administrator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

    Hiya. Please take a look at the template in the how to apply thread and update your OP accordingly to include the other expected info. For the most part that's a who you are, why you're interested in the species in question, and what you know about them. To save you clicking through the wiki, you can learn the correct info about IPCs here.
     
  3. My_names_jayy

    My_names_jayy Bartender

    I edited it!
     
  4. My_names_jayy

    My_names_jayy Bartender

    Hey, you never redid this one.
     
  5. My_names_jayy

    My_names_jayy Bartender

    @Spookerton ? Sorry if I seem impatient. I just really wanna be IPC
     
  6. Spookerton

    Spookerton Public Kōhai №1 Director of Administration Head Administrator Game Administrator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

    Hiya, sorry. I don't think you're using the right info even though I've linked you to the appropriate place. Make another application once you've taken another look at that. Feel free to nudge me on discord if you need help.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.