Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Myphicbowser - Kharmaani Gyne

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Myphicbowser, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Myphicbowser

Myphicbowser Bartender

About You

What is your Byond key?
    Myphicbowser

How long have you been playing on Baystation 12?
    I actually have no idea man, maybe around a year?

What are the names of your better-known characters?
    Chase, Rekikiteri, Sanido Sarcro

About The Species

What alien species are you applying for?
    Kharmaani Gyne

Why do you want to play as the alien species?
    I really enjoy the aesthetic, the idea behind them, I enjoy the whole enchilada tbh, I also enjoy the possible RP interactions since they aren't known formally by any other race.

What are some example names for the alien species?
    1 Core, 14 Dripping Cavern, 27 Wrecked Meadow

Summarize what you know about the species.
    The Kharmaani are a very stratified and insect like race, they are born in groups of thousands and they burrow into the ground, then they pop out and start killing each other, its a blood bath I assume. But anyway after that a few of the survivors molt into females, or the Gyne. At that point Gynes start kinda being leaders, they incorporate multiple males into their body which makes them bigger and allows them to produce more alates to rule over. The society is very cold mostly, kinda cruel and rude, and they have the odd biological quirk that the Gyne throw down on sight, despise each other actually, literally to the death on sight no quarter. So they kidnapped some of the GAS and their queens, which want from pets to mediators between Gynes, they are now known as Monarch Serpentids and they are just another part of the Ascent now. The gyne can be diplomatic with other Gynes, but only through Monarch Serpentid queens. The one thing that a Gyne does is rule with absolute power, they aren't exactly frivolous with their Alates but they will gladly throw the alates in the way to stay alive. Something else that is interesting is the odd equality within Ascent territory, with Monarch Serpentids, Kharmaani, and even AI kinda just working together in peace, with the Monarch Serpentids filling roles such as Piloting and Engineering and Warriors since they are tougher, but that line isn't too clear cut. However the AI, Control Minds, tend to handle production of items and supply. And this is all I kinda got for it, I hope I explained them well.

2. Karbivio

Karbivio Ascent Species Maintainer

Denied for low effort; reapply in a month. You can use previous accepted applications as an example. Remember to include a character concept.

Myphicbowser likes this.