Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied New Bann Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ssjiroh, Jul 28, 2020.

1. ssjiroh

ssjiroh Assistant

Date and Time of Ban:7/27/2020

Character name at time of banning: No idea I am new

Name of admin who banned you:monica? something like that

Jobs you were banned from (if applicable): I think psycyatrist?

Reason you were banned: I hurt my self by mistake. When I got up I tried to view or grab someone and I accidentaly punched them...

Duration of ban: No idea I think forever

IRC hostmask (only if you're banned from IRC):

Discord username (only if you're banned from Discord or dev channels):

GitHub username (only if you're banned from the repository):

Reason you should be unbanned: I have no idea and just want to learn. I feel like someone should have told me where to look to learn or showed me instead of this harsh ban. I cant learn if I cant see anything.

2. Nathan Curtis

Nathan Curtis Game Moderator

Heya' once more, @ssjiroh

After looking through what happened, and thinking on the appeal, we've decided to deny it at this time. You decided to willfully ignore Moderator asks of playing a sane and rational person after punching yourself to near death, and proceeded to punch another player immediately and IC'ly scream "I'M A SANE AND RATIONAL CHARACTER" IC'ly. Something tells me you ain't all that keen on playing by the rules of the server, so we're giving you a month off: think on it a little, and reapply for an appeal in a month to let us know you're serious. If you needed to know what to do and how to do it, you should've asked us instead of acting out, but it's come to this I'm afraid. Sorry for all the bother, there's just a standard we'd like to set, new player or no.

See ya' in a month, hopefully.