Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied ParadoxSpace - Developer Application

Discussion in 'Developers - Archive' started by ParadoxSpace, Jul 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ParadoxSpace

ParadoxSpace Mr. Roboto

BYOND Key: ParadoxSpace
    Github profile URL: https://github.com/ParadoxSpace
    Featured PRs:

Why do you want to become a developer?:
    well I heard from a good friend and jedi master of mine that up and coming there'd be an official thing where devs would be told what needs to be done. looking at the state of the torch where there's a lot of things that aren't done, a lot of cute little things suggestions that could be put in, a lot of custom items people would like to see ingame, I decided i'd put my urge to code to something productive (like buffing unathi), and join the other code monkeys in a quest to actually get things in. while i'm not the most skilled at DM, I consider myself a passionate, quick learner and i'm sure I could be as good as the rest of you if given some time.

2. Meyar

Meyar Retired Worstmin 2015-2017

After reviewing moderation logs, absolutely against this.

3. xales

xales Host Game Administrator Developer Community Moderator

An update on this:

I talked to @ParadoxSpace about this a while ago. We'd love to have you as a developer, but your history of contributing and working with the codebase there yet. However, from the sound of it, you're still hoping to get into it, and so we can leave the app pending for the time being. If there's another month or two and not a lot of progress, I will close it so you can reapply at another time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.