Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pedometer Contest - July 2019

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ozwell, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Ozwell

Ozwell Sol Gov Pilot

Hi all!

As a neat little contest to energize our competitiveness (and perhaps a health initiative), I am proposing a pedometer contest!

Starting July 1st, and ending July 30th at midnight, you can enter the contest. Results will be posted here around August 1st, and there *may* be prizes for the top 3.

edit: a pedometer is a device that tracks your steps, you can get an app for it on your phone too

Here are the rules:

Entries can start whenever you'd like, and end whenever you'd like. To enter, you can say "I'm in" on this forum thread, and you will be entered onto the list of competitors.

At the end of the competition, you must post a picture of your pedometer next to a sheet of paper/card with your ckey/discord name/forums name on it. Again, you have until midnight at July 30th to post your results. Everything will be tallied August 1st.

If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to comment below.

CURRENT COMPETITORS:

El3ctr1c

Ozwell

SergeantAdam

Quill

TheMojaveWanderer

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  2. El3ctr1c

El3ctr1c Petty Officer First Class

Holy shit, i read that as pedo-meter like pedophile and was very concerned for a moment

Edit: But uh yea sure im in, does running count?

flying_loulou and Manored like this.
  3. Ozwell

Ozwell Sol Gov Pilot

ye running is fair game

4. Chinsky

Chinsky Retired Staff

[​IMG]

Ozwell and Manored like this.