Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pink Integrated Circuit Printer - Aria Guinness - Cheb Pomidorov

Discussion in 'Denied Items' started by Cheb Pomidorov, Jan 12, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BYOND Key (Username): Cheb Pomidorov
    Discord/IRC name: Soapenhauer

Name of Item: Pink integrated circuit printer
    Type path of the item receiving the sprite: /obj/item/device/integrated_circuit_printer
    Description: A pink version of the integrated circuit printer. Someone likes to show off. The warranty seal is nowhere to be seen.
    A PNG image of your icon(s) hosted on a website such as imgur:
    [​IMG]
    The DMI of your icon(s): https://www.dropbox.com/s/vaxv0xll5r1sj8r/electronic_tools.dmi?dl=0
    I am the author of this icon/I have permission to use this icon: Yes

Name of Character: Aria Guinness
    Main Job(s) of Character: Researcher
    How this item relates to your character:
    Aria is a Data Scientist. She spends 95% of her working time with integrated circuits, the printer being the fundamental tool of her work.
    She's also something of an elitist, despite being born to a poor Luna family. She is, secretly, a bit narcissistic. She craves money, fame, publicity and, above all, recognition - and her mind cannot even fathom the existence of someone as proficient at her job as herself. Other elitistic behaviour of her is the belief of Research as the best department.
    Her favourite colour is pink - to the point where she wears a pink labcoat to work (with the ulterior goal of becoming more recognisable).
    Given these points...
    1. It's likely she'd try and modify a standard-issue, commodity item to suit her tastes. Especially since it's the primary tool of her job.
    2. If she does modify one, it's likely to be a flashy colour - one that stands out.
    Other Notes:
    The printers aren't available ship-wide, but they are widely available in Research, Robotics and the Petrov, in their un-upgraded state (as this one wants to be).
    Slots used: 0

2. Eckles

Eckles Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

As this item is heavily department restricted to engineering/research I feel this violates the following custom item guideline:

The item applied for should either be freely available in loadout or else easily accessible in game.

As such I will be denying this for this reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.