Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Player Complaint - AnnoyingCatGirl

Discussion in 'Denied' started by mikomyazaki2, Jul 12, 2019 at 12:35 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikomyazaki2

mikomyazaki2 Petty Officer First Class

Their BYOND username: AnnoyingCatGirl
    Their character name: Rafael Gronko

Your BYOND username: mikomyazaki2
    Your character name: Amelia Llorens + Ghost + Maintenance Drone

Date, time, and game ID of incident: Game ID: b2c-bkDW
    Who else can vouch for the situation: Everyone else in the round, SergeantAdam who took a ticket

What happened:

I joined the round late, about an hour in. Passenger greytiding as an ambition, essentially. Running around breaking everyone's legs without a reason visible to me, throwing soap + cleaning grenades to escape, breaking lights and cameras constantly (which may have been to escape the AI, but they broke a lot of cameras), seemingly to me attacking everyone they saw at random with no RP using lots of points in CQC and Athletics to do this with quite a lot of success.

Steady stream of people into medbay with broken legs all round.

General LRP, apparently their goal was to get Thaler from people? I don't understand how breaking the entire ship's legs while you're stuck on the Torch with them for the rest of the journey makes any kind of sense for a character.

Later in OOC seemed to completely misunderstand the RP and Antagonist rules, thinking that being a traitor does not mean you need to make an effort to play a sane or mature character.

Claimed they gave people a chance to RP before beating them up with a rolling pin. Did not see this personally, but it may have been the case for the other characters in the round, please check the logs on that.

In my opinion breaks rules 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, and whatever staff rule it is that requires them to actually know the rules.

There's recent precedent for bans based on acting like this as an antagonist.

Evidence that shows the incident fully (logs, screenshots, recordings, etc.)[/b]:

[​IMG]

2. Sergeant Adam

Sergeant Adam HI GOT A MINUTE? Game Administrator

This was handled in round. Ruling invalid.

Additionally, if a member of staff actually takes your ticket in-round and says they'll look in to it, please don't make a player complaint unless you're asked to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.