Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Player complaint - Kade Murphy (Unkown)

Discussion in 'Archived Player Complaints' started by flying_loulou, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flying_loulou

flying_loulou Senior Enlisted Advisor

Their BYOND username: Unkown
    Their character name: Kade Murphy (Surgeon)

Your BYOND username: Flying_loulou
    Your character name: Hope Hegarty

Date, time, and game ID of incident:
    2020-03-24 (around 10PM, Universal time)
    Game ID: b6l-dh05

Who else can vouch for the situation: @Subosovitch @GunnarRecall , the Mentalist, CO, XO, a master at arms or two, whoever was playing the bartender.

What happened:
    So Kade Murphy was an actual pain from when he woke up until the very end of the round.

He started by being midly annoying, then rapidly stepped up to responding instead of MTs, until told not to do so (and repeating, having each time to be told that "we have MTs, you should stay in the infirmary"). He carried on acting like a very-not MD/officer by constantly whining about being useless as MTs were responding and he was not.

Later on, he started to treat the bartender for acute alcohol poisoning implying damages to the liver and kidneys. In front of his inaction and complete incompetence, @Subosovitch (Stafford, MT, in game) called me to take over, which I did. Upon being taken over, Murphy first took the surgery kit away from me, then tried to tackle us while we attempted to take him out, as he was being a shitter, delaying treatment.

The story ends with our magnificent doctor being taken by security, crying over comms that he wasn't guilty, then told on comms that he intended to kill the bartender, and that the entire stupidity was done on purpose. He then attempted to suicide, before reporting on medical comms "I'll kill myself by merging with my bluespace clone".

His behavior was terribly toxic for the whole medbay, and detrimential to the game's atmosphere during the entire round. Needless to say, he wasn't antag at all.

Evidence that shows the incident fully (logs, screenshots, recordings, etc.): "Dream seaker has crashed", so I'm affraid you'll need to dive through logs.

2. Boznar

Boznar lazy sheep boss Game Administrator

Hi. This complaint was handled in round. Please ahelp players that are causing issues, even if you are unsure whether or not they are an antagonist.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.