Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Player Complaint - Mordeth221

Discussion in 'Archived Player Complaints' started by Myphicbowser, Jul 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myphicbowser

Myphicbowser Permanently Banned User

Their BYOND username:Mordeth221
    Their character name:Hotdog In A Core
    Your BYOND username:Myphicbowser
    Your character name:N/A
    Date, time, and game ID of incident: N/A
    Who else can vouch for the situation: Most players who see the AI
    What happened: Listen I hate to make a player complaint for something like this, I'll admit, but Mordeth has been making an AI character named "Hotdog In A Core" putting rave lights in the AI Core, and just generally treating the job slot as a joke, using it to watch antags when they slip up once, and just generally doing exactly what a powergaming AI would do, it is LRP and it shows a general disregard for the RP environment and the more strict RP style of what the AI is supposed to be. I didn't know if I should make this a player or admin complaint but I needed it down somewhere, I love Mord to death but as a player of this server, he should respect it enough to dignify it with something more serious then that.
    Evidence that shows the incident fully (logs, screenshots, recordings, etc.)[/b]:
    Just talk to him about it, honestly, I know he is a good man, he will own up to it, and it happened quite a bit, i'd have a surplus of evidence of his shenanigans

2. Myphicbowser

Myphicbowser Permanently Banned User

You know I guess my only issue with it is the fact that if it was a normal player, he would be warned then AI jobbaned for this behavior, can you really enforce these rules if you don't even abide by them?

3. Spookerton

Spookerton Public Kōhai №1 Director of Administration Head Administrator Game Administrator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

Hey there. I've taken a look at this and discussed it with mordeth. In general, it appears to me that there's a little more to the events here than presented, but it's not worth digging. I don't believe something like a one-off flashing lights and music in the AI core kind of thing is necessarily particularly good, but it's no more disruptive than extra music in a media player in real terms. I've asked mordeth to limit this kind of thing to rare one-offs since I can absolutely understand how, often or regular, it could grate and otherwise cross the line into poor behavior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.