Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Player complaint - Zeek Phod (Zaphod42)

Discussion in 'Archived Player Complaints' started by flying_loulou, Nov 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flying_loulou

flying_loulou Sol Gov Pilot

Their BYOND username: Zaphod42

Their character name: Zeek Phod

Your BYOND username: Flying_loulou

Your character name: Florent Beck

Date, time, and game ID of incident:
    Client Version: 512
    Server Revision: b95dfdc571d9318f7366e2e1f071f00f1d8f36eb - 7366e2e1f071f00f1d8f36eb - 2019-11-03
    Game ID: b35-dzsA
    Current map: SEV Torch

Occured the 05 november 2019 at around 23:00 UTC

Who else can vouch for the situation: Well, most of the exploration department, some other people listening to the common channel and whatnot.

What happened: Evidence that shows the incident fully (logs, screenshots, recordings, etc.)[/b]: You might have to check the logs, I'm affraid.

So I wasn't sure this was worth reporting on the forum, but Tomdroid told me to, as my ahelp wasn't being tended.

Basically the shuttle pilot this round didn't know how to properly adress an officer, and appeared lost... a lot. Among many things, he picked up this role not knowing how to run a pacman, and with an obviously lack of understanding about how the Torch and the bridge works.
    In addition to that he kept speaking pan-slavic and gutter on comms despite the pathfinder (Joseph Morgan) telling him not to. He even cryo'd saying something like "Fuck the police and stay on drugs" (I didn't get the full message as my char doesn't speak gutter).
    Also as a bonus his flavor text perfectly fits snoop dog's grooming standards : "Sholder lengh Deadlocks with a single wooden bead and a trimmed goatee." (Completely unedited).

Nooooot quite CXPL-ish...

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  2. Phosphorus

Phosphorus GameAwoomin Game Administrator

3. zaphod

zaphod Bartender

I don't understand how this against the rules. Please clarify how having long hair and saying "something like" stay on drugs is against the rules.

Also the pac man never got used while i was pilot. I said that I was pretty sure it used phoron sheets and not raw phoron if i remember correctly.
    If you have a problem with how my character talks IC then shouldn't you address me IC?
    I really don't understand this complaint.

Snoop dog groom standards? thats what i look like in real life, do you want a picture?

4. Phosphorus

Phosphorus GameAwoomin Game Administrator

Okay so.
    CXPLs don't get where they are without having a bare minimum of professionalism.
    This is not professional. Please review the SOP and learn the procedures that would be appropriate for a pilot to learn.
    Complaint marked valid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.