Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

print "Hello world!";

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eingamer, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Eingamer

Eingamer Bartender

Hello! I am eingamer, or tahujoe if you've been around BYOND long enough.

I am familiar with programming, RP in lighter areas, and the supply job from other servers. I've also dabbled in atmospherics since pipes were added and last played medical doctor in the age before AZA happened, when all humans were skin bags full of blood and blood didn't exist.

I have made two characters, but the first is likely to not really be played all that often, being a passenger who exists primarily to let me get used to the layout of the ship before I actually start playing. The second character is Aleksei Zasulich, Deck Technician. I might've shown up in your department riding a cargo train recently.

To be honest, I've never actually learned how to use disposals properly. It's not that I don't want to learn; it's more that the system is called "disposals" and doesn't involve face-to-face interaction.

Persona E and Kilakk like this.
  2. thejesster14

thejesster14 Petty Officer First Class

Awesome! Welcome to Baystation! You're on the right path if you want to learn from the ground up to the best worker this side of space. The forums has many awesome features from general discussion to highlights of previous matches and discussion on out of topic areas.
    If you have any questions about new roles to learn, specific questions about the job you're playing or anything that can't be answered on our wiki please don't hesitate to shoot myself or another member your questions!

Again welcome to the Server. :)