Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ryals's Labcoat - Kathy Ryals - Cimika

Discussion in 'Custom Items' started by Cimika, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Cimika

Cimika Bartender

BYOND Key (Username): Cimika
    Discord/IRC name: Cimika#7435

Name of Item: Ryals's Labcoat
    Type path of the item receiving the sprite: /obj/item/clothing/suit/storage/toggle/labcoat
    Description: A custom made labcoat that was gifted to Kathy Ryals during her days in the IHS.
    A PNG image of your icon(s) hosted on a website such as imgur: Can't post links from imgBB so DM me on discord
    The DMI of your icon(s): DM me on discord
    I am the author of this icon/I have permission to use this icon: Made them myself !

Name of Character: Kathy Ryals
    Main Job(s) of Character: Surgeon
    How this item relates to your character: This labcoat was gifted to her during her years in the IHS and features the snake of Asclepios, as well as something written in Greek on the back. Find out more about the Greek sentence IC.

Slots used: (0/1/2) : Currently 0

Subosovitch likes this.
  2. Cimika

Cimika Bartender

Here are the pics from the sprites.

Attached Files:

3. Cimika

Cimika Bartender

More labcoat pics IC. Colors are more dull in game, the screenshot just makes them stand out.

Attached Files:

4. Spookerton

Spookerton Public Kōhai №1 Director of Administration Head Administrator Game Administrator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

Howdy. What branch do you play this character in?

5. Cimika

Cimika Bartender

EC ! Ensign Surgeon

6. Spookerton

Spookerton Public Kōhai №1 Director of Administration Head Administrator Game Administrator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

7. Cimika

Cimika Bartender