Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Security Job Ban Appeal - BulletBudgie - SergeantAdam

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BulletBudgie!, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BulletBudgie!

BulletBudgie! Bartender

BYOND Key: BulletBudgie
    Date and Time of Ban: Unknown
    Character name at time of banning: Tom Bodhi
    Name of admin who banned you: SergeantAdam
    Jobs you were banned from (if applicable): Chief of Security, Brig Chief, Forensic Technician, Master at Arms
    Reason you were banned: I was originally going to get a four(?) day sec ban for breaking a rule (Which I can't find, but rules 7 should fit)[From Cirra] - as I deleted the antag program off of an antags PDA before giving it to them, after they kept screaming about it. However during the ModPM I didn't have an excuse as to why I deleted the program and so I replied to the PM jokingly, Adam noticed this and extended my ban from a four(?) day ban to a permanent until appeal.
    Duration of ban: Permanent Until Appeal
    Reason you should be unbanned: Deleting the program off of the PDA was my entirely my decision and I, at the time, didn't know that it couldn't be re-downloaded, despite the fact I knew fully well that I was breaking some kind of rule I deleted it anyway.
    I've taken the duration of time from when I was banned to when I post this appeal to reconsider how events like that should play out ICly, and I have a better understanding of how to deal with antag items and avoiding meta-gaming.

2. Sergeant Adam

Sergeant Adam HI GOT A MINUTE? Game Administrator

You probably already know this, but even if it was possible to re-download it, deleting it still wouldn't have been gucci.
    So yeah, blah blah don't do it again etc, and keep in mind that any further metagaming will result in another ban being applied without warning.

Appeal accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.