Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied SgtAdam - admin

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Complaints' started by Cheesedoodles, Sep 11, 2019 at 5:40 AM.

1. Cheesedoodles

Cheesedoodles Assistant

Though i was only job banned from surgeon and CMO, I'm just gonna post a couple reasons why I think Adam is a poor admin and why I won't be coming back

1. while my character did some inappropriate actions and got drunk once (Not multiple like he claimed.), the real reason I seemed to have been banned was because i miffed the admin by saying 'sure' to his responses, that I made him feel 'brushed off.' "sure, I don't want to be arguing with no admins" is apparently is not a good enough response apparently

2.. immediately logging off after you ban someone and immediately closing and locking an appeal after you waited a week to reply so the banned party can't respond in both cases is just straight up shitty admin behavior.

You know, I can sort of forgive the first reason (minus the lie) It's just #2 is the biggest reason why I won't be coming back. It just makes you look like a power tripping twat. Especially, after you job-ban someone and say 'Enjoy the rest of your shift' then bounce. Really bro? Are you just trying to piss off and trigger players with that insincere garbage?

P.S. I'd post the logs with my responses to his pings but I don't know how. Anyways, I'm outta here, feel free to reply to this thread calling me 'immature' and immediately lock this thread down Adam because I'm done. Peace

2. Virgil

Virgil Director of Administration

Denied for failing to follow the template. Feel free to post a new one that follows the proper format.