Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shouldchangemyaccountname- Diona.

Discussion in 'Alien Species' started by shouldn'tuseit, Feb 1, 2021.

1. shouldn'tuseit

shouldn'tuseit Bartender

About You

What is your Byond key?
    shouldchangemyaccountname

What is your Discord username?
    New.Sosig

How long have you been playing on Baystation 12?
    Around a year, more or less if you take into account the breaks I had of the server.

What are the names of your better-known characters?
    I don't remember any of my characters being well-known enough to be remembered, but if i had to say it would be Lauffer Philip a psychiatrist.

About The Species

What alien species are you applying for?
    Dionaea

Why do you want to play as the alien species?
    Basically. never seen many play diona, much less be a criminal investigator and I thought I could give it a shot since combat is not involved i would get to enjoy it myself with the added benefit of being interesting for others to see how one would act in that situation.
    What are some example names for the alien species?
    I will also place the required names since it's for dionaea.
    "The aid provided in the knowledge that shaped a record with a swift arrest"
    "Informed crew wellness"
    Summarize what you know about the species.
    Plant-made bugs with several legs that somehow manage to shape themselves into other things, which were given enough time to form starts and almost an entire system. Found by the skrell which made a deal with them to disperse their seeds throughout the space in exchange for permission to exploit their rare gasses and the like present in the huge planet made out of them. Curious by nature, I'm guessing thanks to the fact they were somewhat isolated from other words not to mention another sentient species or living creatures outside their system, they crave for information and are passive in the sense they are not violent most of the time or directly inflict damage in others nor do they understand why anyone would.

2. shouldn'tuseit

shouldn'tuseit Bartender

bumpy bump that bumps

3. shouldn'tuseit

shouldn'tuseit Bartender

great, my appeal was ignored swiftly.

4. jaydno

jaydno Bartender

>he doesn't exercise patience

5. shouldn'tuseit

shouldn'tuseit Bartender

patience, yeah i do practice a form of that. it's called procrastinating.

jaydno likes this.
  6. purplemontart

purplemontart #1 Tree Dad Game Administrator Diona Species Maintainer

I'd like you to expand the summary a little, while I don't want you to regurgitate the wiki I'd like you to include more about their mentality so I know you understand it.
    A character concept would be nice too.
    Also sorry for the wait, slow walking etc etc

7. shouldn'tuseit

shouldn'tuseit Bartender

Oh, i had forgotten about this. I'll be over with the summary and char concept soon.