Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted sperky7933 ban appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by green name, Jul 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. green name

green name Assistant

BYOND Key: Sperky7933
    Date and Time of Ban: 2016-08-28 9pm
    Character name at time of banning: i dont even remember lol
    Name of admin who banned you: noblecaos
    Reason you were banned: alright for those who werent around five years ago this server used to be a station like /tg/ box, and there was a virology job. i basically got bored and jumped into the external disposal (read: chute that goes to space) with virus dishes and other shit on me, then dc which led to the perma ban
    Duration of ban: forever
    Reason you should be unbanned: i am a rehabilitated man, and am not the absolute mega cringe asshole i was in the last appeal i made five years ago. i dont even wanna read it or look at it all i know is that i was seething hard. i will no longer space myself as a virologist and not because there is no virologist job. i havent been banned from a server (without the exception of below) that i have appealed successfully (aurorastation, the "sekret club" server), and the aurorastation one was a 2015 one i appealed last year. EDIT: in 2017

i also banvoided years ago using my other account ckey Learningbotnoob, which is obviously a big no-no, and is grounds for no appeal. i understand that. the account got banned for banvoiding. i mostly did this because, and i will be real with you, i thought the last appeal was so fucking cringe that i absolutely stained my reputation on these forums and wanted nothing to do with it. you can't make this up. so hopefully you accept my apology for breaking spess game rules. i wont have any animosity for the decider in declining this appeal for this reason, as i understand that banvaders are parasites on communities

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  2. Eckles

Eckles Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Yeah, sure. It's relatively minor and ancient, I'll lift your ban, make sure you read our rules before playing. Have a good one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.