Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sprite Requests

Discussion in 'Spriting' started by serenemelody, Jul 11, 2015.

Tags:
  1. jusa297

jusa297 Permanently Banned User

Now that's just perfect. Can I use this as a costum item? Like, do I have permission?

2. Whabert

Whabert Bartender

Yes, It's yours now. glad you liked it.

jusa297 likes this.
  3. ZaeCathe

ZaeCathe Petty Officer First Class

I would appreciate if someone could make a sprite of this for a certain item I'm gonna want. It's gonna need to be Unathi-sized, however, so keep that in mind.
    The idea is a hunting cloak. Something that you'd wear in a winter environment.
    [​IMG]

4. Whabert

Whabert Bartender

will something simple like this work for you?
    [​IMG]

5. ZaeCathe

ZaeCathe Petty Officer First Class

Oh my god, yes.

6. Whabert

Whabert Bartender

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  7. EmGee

EmGee (rarely plays) Game Moderator

I would greatly appreciate if someone sprited a old, scratched pocket watch.

8. EmGee

EmGee (rarely plays) Game Moderator

handled thank u aticus <3

9. restricted

restricted Chef

Unathi helmet sprites are the old sprites for helmets and therefore don't pick up on the fancy schmancy helmet covers. Anyone wanna make those? I tried and got hopelessly confused.

10. RAZUMNO

RAZUMNO Assistant

Sorry for this question, but I need your help in setting up the character. I saw this haircut on the old baystation12 build, but I can't find it on your build. Can you help me?[​IMG]

11. SierraKomodo

SierraKomodo Command Keyword Detected

Looking for a generic command void suit sprite for Bridge Officers and Senior Enlisted Officers to use. Should match the same themeing/style of the current government SEV Torch void suits.

12. Anyone interested in making me a prisoner jumpsuit different from the orange jumpsuit we have already? want a unique garb for my fugitive stowaway

13. Colfer

Colfer Bartender

I have no special borg or AI sprites even though I almost exclusively play AI, while I know AI sprites wont be seen on most occasions, I still want to have one to brag about and use on a common basis, and possibly a hologram to go with it. I was thinking the AI sprite could be like a huge server box with wires hanging outside of the tile (just minor amounts to make it feel bulky and huge) and maybe various flashing buttons and dials and a hal-9000 style tiny little blue display in one of the corners to really hammer home that 'not a human' feel. For a custom AI status display I would really love a display that shows like a windows file interface, as if the AI was browsing its files. Sadly I have absolutely 0 expierence using github or any sort of spriting program to do this myself so Im asking for somebody to help.
    The borg and status display sprites are secondary to the core sprite, I just really want to have a core that stands out to me and none of the non-custom sprites really stand out or are sort of outdated / uninteresting / overexpressive