Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Staff Complaint - Unkown

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Complaints' started by Subosovitch, Sep 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Key/Name Of Staff: Unkown
    Your Key/Name:: Subosovitch
    Date and Time of Incident(s):: 08/09/2020 06:00 - 08:00 UTC+2, Game ID: b83-aHgH
    Reason For Complaint:: The Torch tried to cheese the mercs with fleeing from them which I understand is bad and should be stopped. A Staff member shot missles at the torch to stop it. This breached a few nacelles aswell as the fuel bay into maintenance. While I absolutely understand the need to stop cheese, a large scale atmos grief like that is something that shouldnt be done. This was genuinely a lot less fun than what this round could have been.
    Evidence of Complaint:: Unfortunatly I dont have any but I think its pretty obvious that the mercs didnt blow up fuel bay and nacelles without being near them. I gathered that some teleported on but were in hiding.

2. Mordeth221

Mordeth221 High Inquisitor Senior Administrator Game Administrator

So to clarify.

2 of 4 nacells were popped with internal damage only, not going past the doors.
    The fuel tank was emptied manually out towards space.

The shipwide atmospherics greif came from 4 greifers attacking the server and spamming `Niggerlicious` and `Trannies should die` and was unrelated to the ship being halted to stop overmap z-level transition abuse.

3. Well thats unfortunate. I probably zoned out too hard to notice that then while suffocating.

Close thread then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.