Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stellaris Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by HarpyEagle, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Chinsky

Chinsky Retired Staff

Gah, took a 19 hours nap so missed it.

Manored likes this.
  2. andrewmeythaler

andrewmeythaler Research Director

I saved an AI empire if you want in

3. Manored

Manored Executive Officer

Windows of opportunity can be so cruel

4. Noble Caos

Noble Caos The Lorax

Queptillium Pious Conclave ftw, we will help educate the filthy capitalist pigdogs

Manored likes this.
  5. Paradoxon

Paradoxon Retired Staff

Go back to plowing the earth with pre-industrial tools, you naive, flying mucus.

Manored likes this.
  6. Noble Caos

Noble Caos The Lorax

Plants, thank you very much, lizard.

Manored likes this.
  7. Shadow_Of_Man

Shadow_Of_Man Retired Staff

I be the Philli Sovereign Worlds. And look, I am 3rd most powerful! (/me churns out destroyers)

8. Paradoxon

Paradoxon Retired Staff

[​IMG]

(Oh god, I have a feeling people are just going to gang up on me next session, with all my taunting ;~; Don't worry you guys, I should plateau very soon, there's only so much potential you can churn out of a colony)

Shadow_Of_Man likes this.
  9. Manored

I can't help but notice from that relationships screen that Shadow seems to be forever alone

Paradoxon and Noble Caos like this.
  10. Shadow_Of_Man

Shadow_Of_Man Retired Staff

I am a xenophobic and repugnant race with a long life span. People better frigging leave me alone those weird aliens!

Manored likes this.
  11. Noble Caos

Noble Caos The Lorax

We don't live for long, nor do we really feel like moving. But we gain XP super fast.

12. Manored

Your race has a long lifespan, and you didn't make a lawn joke? Disappoint.

Shadow_Of_Man and Noble Caos like this.
  13. QuakeIV

QuakeIV Chef

So uh, same time next week then?

14. Paradoxon

Paradoxon Retired Staff

15. andrewmeythaler

Can confirm, this is the current plan

16. QuakeIV

QuakeIV Chef

17. andrewmeythaler

Hey guys there has been an issue at work, I have to go in today to deal with some flooding from the theater above us. Sorry to have to cancel, but if anyone else wants to run the game this week here is the save file.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8DpkW1M7MI5NEhwVncwTW5NMGM?usp=sharing

Just download the hole folder and place it in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\save games

18. andrewmeythaler

Ok some schedules have moved around so we need to find a new time we can all play. If anyone wants to join in now is the time to speak up.

19. Paradoxon

Paradoxon Retired Staff

Alright, time to dust this thread off.

Since the last MP game, Stellaris has received... Quite a few massive updates, as you might've heard. The last one in date, 2.2, has entirely rewritten the way the economy and your planets work, with a lot more freedom in how you actually develop your empire. As you might also expect, it's currently broken as hell: the AI is terrible at handling the new system, there's a fair amount of balancing to be done on population growth and some of the resources... But it's also Paradox, which means we'll hopefully have a fixed version before early January.

So, that's the question here: who would be interested in a new MP game once 2.2 is relatively stable ? (I also want to note that my potato-computer is not ideal for hosting the game, so if someone wants to bite the bullet, please speak up)

Za_Redman likes this.
  20. Za_Redman

Za_Redman Donator

I am very much interested although my work schedule is completely unpredictable.