Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stellaris Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by HarpyEagle, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Manored

Manored Executive Officer

The overhaul seems like a massive step in the right direction to me, cutting down the busywork and possibly making pops actually interesting at long last. It will also probably be easier for the AI to handle... once they fix it.

2. Emmanuel Bassil

Emmanuel Bassil Senior Enlisted Advisor

Speaking of AI, Is the Glavius AI mod any good?

3. Paradoxon

Paradoxon Retired Staff

Haven't tried it myself, but a lot of people seem to think it is. The AI in the 2.2.2. is already sorta better now, though, even if it still has a lot of trouble with stuff. But there's a lot of steps taken in the right direction.

4. Noble Caos

Noble Caos The Lorax Diona Species Maintainer

We've spoken about this already, and you know I'm down. My computer is not a potato, but I'm basically on a 56k dialup modem

5. Paradoxon

Paradoxon Retired Staff

Alright, bit late on the schedule, but Noble keeps harassing me so here we go.

The MP game is finally happening with @Noble Caos being the host. Ideally and to make the game accessible to most, we'd play on European Saturday evenings, so probably somewhere around 21GMT or something ?

Edit : Scratch that, current plan is Friday, 20:00GMT

Current interested players are myself, @Noble Caos, @Za_Redman, @Mulisa II, @Faerindel, @Eckles (I guess), @Vulcenus, @Space Cat, @Eupok, @Ozwell, @Cakey, @Crystal9156. Please confirm if you're still okay, and for the people not on the list, please tell me so that I can add you :eek:

We also talk a lot about it on Discord in the #gaming channel, so you might want to head there too.

Edit : Also, we'd be playing on the 2.2.4. beta, and as for the DLCs, Noble being the one hosting, we'd have all of them, except Humanoids, because Humanoids sucks anyway.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    Vulcenus and Ozwell like this.
  6. Noble Caos

Noble Caos The Lorax Diona Species Maintainer

It's not harassment, it's aggressive negotiations!

Manored likes this.
  7. Eingamer

Eingamer Chef

Hello.

Sorry, can't reliably make that time on Saturdays.

8. Ozwell

Ozwell Retired Staff

Manored likes this.
  9. Paradoxon

Paradoxon Retired Staff

Bit of a change of plan, we'd actually be doing that on Fridays, 20:00GMT.
    I'm updating the OP with the new hours and the current interested list.

10. Ozwell

Ozwell Retired Staff

Sorry, 20:00GMT on Fridays definitely do not work for me. You can take me off the list @Paradoxon :(

11. Eupok

Eupok Bartender

uh yes please @Paradoxon if there’s any *space* left

12. Paradoxon

Paradoxon Retired Staff

There's always room for more players !

Also, for everyone concerned, we will be starting this Friday, 20:00GMT, as planned. We'll probably coordinate the whole thing through Discord for all the boring stuff like address, password and such. Else feel free to shoot @Noble Caos or myself a PM.

13. Eupok

Eupok Bartender

FUCK
    @Paradoxon somethings come up I can’t make it tonight fam

14. Paradoxon

Paradoxon Retired Staff

Uh, we're Thursday, unless you're living in some weird time zone :eek: So the game is tomorrow evening :p

Speaking of which, the game now has a new 2.2.5 beta, which will be what we'll be playing on. I tested it a bit, it seems kinda stable and definitely faster than 2.2.4 (with additional fixes and balance changes for Machine Empires, plus other cool stuff like a long-awaited fix for strike crafts)

15. Ozwell

Ozwell Retired Staff

Will it always be Fridays at 20:00GMT, or is there a possibility for weekend dates in the future as well?

16. Paradoxon

Paradoxon Retired Staff

Considering the amount of people involved, I'm going to say "unlikely" :(

17. Cakey

Cakey Sol Gov Pilot

Yo sign me up I'll be there

Noble Caos likes this.
  18. Ozwell

Ozwell Retired Staff

I can make it now, @Paradoxon

quick sign me up :D

19. Noble Caos