Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted STICKY BAN APPEAL - Gysilian

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Gysilian, Dec 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gysilian

Gysilian Bartender

BYOND Key: Gysilian
    Date and Time of Ban: Banned one month ago
    Character name at time of banning: I dont have any character name since I never played even once on that server
    Name of admin who banned you: Lucabrasilwhateverbot
    Jobs you were banned from (if applicable): -
    Reason you were banned:Duration of ban: Joining the server a first time
    IRC hostmask (only if you're banned from IRC): -
    Discord username (only if you're banned from Discord or dev channels): -
    GitHub username (only if you're banned from the repository): -
    Reason you should be unbanned: Because I'm nice

I also hope you'll enjoy all that shitty paperwork for nothing, because I asked you on Discord about being banned by bots without even playing a first time but you told me to fill a regular appeal. To be sure... I'm not a ban evader???
    Bruh.
    And very warm welcome to new players, 5/5 on Tripadvisor, thanks.

2. xales

xales Host Game Administrator Developer Community Moderator

Hi. You were detected by an autonomous system that indicates you have, in the past, used different Byond Keys (account) to access our server, or another SS13 server. We will need to know what other key(s) you have used in order to unban you.

3. Gysilian

Gysilian Bartender

Hello.
    I only have one Byond key. I started to play on SS13 a little more than one month ago and the only server I'm actually playing on is CM. I tried to join your server first but got a message telling me my account was not old enough. That's all.

4. Spookerton

Spookerton Public Kōhai №1 Director of Administration Head Administrator Game Administrator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

Lifting to see what happens on next connect attempt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.