Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swords?

Discussion in 'Lore Discussion and Suggestions' started by swordpaladin, Apr 9, 2019.

1. swordpaladin

swordpaladin Assistant

This is a couple questions actually. so is it legal to carry a sword around on the ship and if so what role would most likely have one. also i see on the wiki there is a colony called avalon. i cant find out where it is on the galaxy map. is it cannon to the lore? sorry it sounds like cool lore and if its real lore i am thinking of making a noble from there as a character and am writing backstory

Edit: I think I might have posted this in the wrong place

2. Avalon is not canon (source: recent discord convo with a senior admin -- It's cool though. You can probably still use it...?)

As for swords:

Under the controlled substances list:
    • Weaponry in the possession of personnel who have not been authorised to possess it.
    It's going to be pretty hard to pass off a full sword as a non-weapon.

Maybe you could get a custom item as a decorative sword? Fleet characters get a decorative sword as part of their dress uniform.

3. swordpaladin

swordpaladin Assistant

thank you for the reply, sad to hear Avalons not canon. and ill try to see if i can think up a reason for a decorative sword