Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Temporary Ban Appeal - MonkeyMan901 - idtia

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by MonkeyMan901, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonkeyMan901

MonkeyMan901 Assistant

BYOND Key:
    MonkeyMan901
    Date and Time of Ban:
    3/27/18
    Character name at time of banning:
    ???? (Forgot)
    Name of admin who banned you:
    idtia
    Jobs you were banned from (if applicable):
    -
    Reason you were banned:
    Greytide behavior, disposaling self, attacking the CoS, ending up in brig twice as a non antag passenger, escape attemps. If you wish to play here, review the rules and appeal on the forums.
    Duration of ban:

IRC hostmask (only if you're banned from IRC):
    -
    Discord username (only if you're banned from Discord):
    -
    GitHub username (only if you're banned from the repository):
    -
    Reason you should be unbanned:
    I honestly can't remember most of what happened since it's been 9 months or more, but from what I remember I was never on a HRP before this and was trying to learn the ropes of SS13 on what I now know is one of the least newbie friendly servers. Don't even remember the events coming up to my ban, but what ever lead up to me being brigged was a genuine mistake on my behalf, like disposaling myself. Forgot I was even banned on Bay, can I enjoy it with more experience and a knowledge of the rules this time?

2. Spookerton

Spookerton Public Kohai № 1 Staff Manager Manager Senior Administrator Community Moderator Donator

Hi @MonkeyMan901
    You're banned for several more things than jumping down disposals, including the entire lead-up of greytiding and radio meme spam while being repeatedly asked to stop by staff members. In fact you have two active until appeal bans for similar behavior because the one you're appealing now didn't stick, and you managed to earn another one for greytiding and refusing to cooperate with staff three months ago. Since you apparently don't remember that either, I'm going to go on ahead and deny this. Given the behavior and attitude you've demonstrated on the two occasions you've been here, we're probably not the server for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.