Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tergun - IPC

Discussion in 'Alien Species' started by Terguntrek, Jul 14, 2019 at 2:00 PM.

1. Terguntrek

Terguntrek Assistant

About You

What is your Byond key?
    Tergun

How long have you been playing on Baystation 12?
    I've played for a couple of weeks during 2018, but I've been playing more since the last three months or so

What are the names of your better-known characters?
    Clayton Hill, Louis Husjak, Iszak Husjak, Frank Baxter

About The Species

What alien species are you applying for?
    IPC

Why do you want to play as the alien species?
    I want to try out more of the 'synthetic' RP characters with more spin than a drone/station-bound robot etc. so it's just new experience

What are some example names for the alien species?
    Alexander, Joseph, and other single-word names, and sometimes they have numbers as well

Summarize what you know about the species.
    ((Well this is weird because the history part of the wiki is apparently outdated but I'll cite it anyways)) they first started as what's a somewhat humanoid robot, with the intention of having true intelligence in mind and to be able to imitate and simulate human thinking. but the first models didn't function for too long but when Xion purchased rights to produce them with bluespess technology their lifespans increased far beyond the 50 years threshold but then some of them started gaining free will and removal of their shackles which are like laws they always follow but are not made to hinder their thinking which causes some of them to think that it'd be more beneficial if they were free, and some would 'purchase' themselves from their masters to gain a full free-will, which then causes a decrease in supply due to lack of demand, as they're -after all- what you'd find in a shop, rather than being designed with such free-will in mind, but then the technology improves and supply increases again with re-appearance of shackles.
    Whether or not they feel emotions or just are programmed to imitate them is a subject of debate, but I'd say they just imitate emotions.
    And now an increasing number of them are enlisting in SCG DF and EC taking up many vital roles (but not commanding roles).
    they have developed some sort of irony and jokes, and personalities, and are being closer to humans, or a more logical version of humanity

Extra requirement
    Unit Kosmos is an Explorer (rank and job tite) rented to the EC. It's a Hephaestus (Or maybe Morpheus, I really didn't decide) Chassis, designed to take the role of the simple explorer, with knowledge on basic first-aid and combat as well as scientific technology related to its work. Shackled to the EC and to the advancement of space exploration, with absolute determination the prevent untimely deaths and to safe guard the expeditions, while avoiding damage to it's chassis but also being what would be described as 'brave' but only during expeditions, otherwise, unless it's ordered to get involved during an emergency on the ship, it'd just wander around, and attempt to help in whatever misc. tasks it's given, should no expeditions be taking place.

2. Terguntrek

Terguntrek Assistant