Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion The Little Things 5: A New Jive

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Spookerton, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Kirby Elder

Kirby Elder Bartender

When you aim a gun at somebody, they should receive a big red message that says "X HAS AIMED A GUN AT YOU! THEY WILL FIRE REFLEXIVELY IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTIONS!", and they should have like 1-2 seconds grace before the restrictions actually apply. This avoids the scenario where you point a gun at somebody and they just instantly get shot by accident.

Levi Gold likes this.
  2. If I remember correctly you do get a couple of seconds before they will start reflexively firing. They also get a red bolded message in chat when they get a gun pointed at them, although it would make sense for it to be a bit bigger.

3. Kirby Elder

Kirby Elder Bartender

About half the times I've pointed a gun at somebody recently (with experienced weapons expertise), I instantly reflex-fired.

4. SierraKomodo

SierraKomodo Command Keyword Detected

This is because if someone clicks to face another direction, the game treats it as them trying to use an item (Because clicking) and as moving (Because turning).

5. Ozwell

Ozwell Sol Gov Pilot

smell sensor

6. CubecsMelody

CubecsMelody Petty Officer First Class

people kinda smell like cooked meat after getting boiled alife by an energy gun

7. Noelysm

Noelysm Assistant

Closed captioning for explosions/gunshots/anything that makes the room clear out while I'm standing there like a fool.

Edit: Apparently air alarms make sound?!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    TheMusician321 and El3ctr1c like this.