Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Mutant Raccoon's Sprite and Art Showcase

Discussion in 'Spriting' started by CubecsMelody, Jul 11, 2019.

1. "looking back on history, every civilisation is judged by the art it leaves behind, it's the artists that stand out. After the wars it's the artists that are remembered. A culture is judged by the art! how will your culture be remembered?" -The Devil

Its time for the Mutant Raccoon to crawl out of its nest and show you some Sprite art. My Daddy, the devil told me its okay to show you mortals my creations, so here we go.
    I have handpicked a few sprites that are either recent or actually look good.

1. Anoxie-v8.04 'Im sorry Dave, but i cannot let you do that' (a comission for Colfer)
    AI_Core_colfer_upscale.png
    2. Digital-C.V. 'Digital-Cyborg Version, once known as the criminal Marcus Worcester, he was lobotomized and stuffed into this Borg vessel, arms bound and brain on display this unit can only serve.' (unfinished custom borg sprite)
    blerg.png

3. Alien Carp 'its pathetic to think that aliens would look anything similar to what we know from earth -some guy' (old re-sprite of carp)
    carp_rework_showcase.png

4. Queensland Dress 'Queensland, Venus' number 1 Clothing brand for the classy gentleman and lady. not only do our products feel amazing, no they also last forever.' (custom sprite)

expensive_dress_v2_frame1.png

5. Under Armor Softsuit 'This is a special kinda suit, it has its own synthetic muscles that amplifies the wearest strength, agility and speeeeeeeeeed!' (our first sprites clothing sprite)

softsuit_v2_frame1.png

6. Civil Security Voidsuit 'The Voidsuit used for the brave tactical agents of the Office of Civil investigation and Enforcement' (randomly made voidsuit inspired by the civil security.)

Voidsuit_helmet.png
    voidsuit.png

here we got the art, now we just need your judgement. let it flow~

2. The Nine Muses of the Greek Mythology were deities that gave artists, philosophers and individuals the necessary inspiration for creation.

7. Anoxie-v8.04 "There is a flower within my heart, Daisy, Daisy! planted one day by a glancing dart,Planted by Daisy Bell!"
    AI_Core_colfer_improvement.png

8. Fleet Pin-up poster. an official SolGov treasury poster promoting the Fleet during the Gaia Conflict (its not sprite stuff, but i changed the name of the threat appropiatly, so bite me)
    scg_pinup.png

Rodmuth likes this.