Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Unknown

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Complaints' started by Tennessee116, Jan 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tennessee116

Tennessee116 Petty Officer First Class

Key/Name Of Staff: Unknown (I do not know who, at this time, manages these particular complaints.)
    Your Key/Name: Tennessee116
    Date and Time of Incident(s): October 20th, 2020 - Present day

Reason For Complaint:

Two staff complaints regarding the same event have remained active and locked since October. While I do not know whether the issue has been resolved (internally), regardless of validity, I do believe there is negligence in the complaints' "official" closure. However, I also believe this negligence is not intentional.

Evidence of Complaint:

https://forums.baystation12.net/threads/mordeth221.9238/
    https://forums.baystation12.net/threads/mordeth221.9237/

An Additional Note:

Yes, I was observing when the situation aforementioned occured and witnessed the rapid escalation of it. I can understand the intent of locking the complaints, however they've just been sitting there ever since. This is also not about the actual content of the reports, rather the fact they've just been untouched since October.

EDIT: Removed redundant colons, ack!
    EDIT 2: Worded reasoning slightly better.
    EDIT 3: Clarified what I meant in terms of the issue being 'resolved'. Decided to add "official" considering the context.
    EDIT 4: Added an additional note

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  2. Phosphorus

Phosphorus SeniorAwoomin Senior Administrator

This is, one:

1) Not an actual complaint about a staff member?
    2) Resolved via the Discord.

Understand that complaints involving Senior Staff require the headmin to review and act upon, so processes move slow and may not be that visible. Please refrain from making arbitrary posts in the complaints forum in the future - particularly when it's making a complaint about something that is a clerical error.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.