Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Venusian Respirator - Juuto Manad - Kallen1

Discussion in 'Fulfilled Items' started by Kallen1, Nov 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kallen1

Kallen1 Assistant

BYOND Key (Username): Kallen1
    Discord/IRC name: Kallen1

Name of Item: Venusian Respirator
    Type path of the item receiving the sprite:
    custom_items_mob.dmi
    custom_items_obj.dmi
    Description: An outdated form of respirator utilized on Venus' surface by several companies. Seems to have been modified to have a number of things missing, such as the filter and tank attachment.
    A PNG image of your icon(s) hosted on a website such as imgur
    : [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The DMI of your icon(s): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420198387590103040/650159099262009355/venusian_respirator.dmi https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...650159207311474690/obj_venusianrespirator.dmi
    I am the author of this icon/I have permission to use this icon:
    Yes, I sprited it.

Name of Character: Juuto Manad
    Main Job(s) of Character: Mentalist ,(Corporate Liaision)
    How this item relates to your character:
    A background of years working on the venusian surface with improper conditions led to Juuto's lungs becoming permanently scarred. He wears this mask as a reminder of his past and the consequences of skimping on safety. I want to make a character who's basically trying to make sure that every worker is taken care of, whether that be by playing as a liaison or a mentalist scheduling appointments with people to make sure they're alright.
    Other Notes:
    This is intended to either replace the breath mask or the bandana, so I don't get a mechanical advantage from running around with this on. I'd also like for it to not actually make someone show up as 'unknown' when wearing it.
    Slots used: (0/1/2)
    0, this is my first custom item.

2. afterthought

afterthought Retired Staff

The type path is the path of the item this sprite would be for, e.g. /obj/item/clothing/mask/breath. These are available in crew survival kits, so I see no issue with using this from the non-lore side.

3. Eckles

Eckles Senior Administrator Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Is ok from my end. Go for it.

4. Kallen1

Kallen1 Assistant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.