Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Listening To? - Part Trois

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ProfessorPainus, Jul 10, 2015.

1. cammissar

cammissar Petty Officer First Class

Lisa the Painful RPG
    Just played the game all the way though after a three year hiatus. Great OST, there's like 90 songs

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  2. Manored

Manored Executive Officer

I have heard of that RPG and how its a bizarre surreal gorefest, but am yet to try it myself.

3. cammissar

It's real neat and I absolutely loved it. Difficult in some ways but the story, art and music are all top-notch. It's the sequel to an even more bizarre exploration game the creator made years and years ago. It also has a sequel itself.

There's also a ton of unfinished fangames, probably more than SS13 has had. I'm not even kidding

http://lisa-rpg.wikia.com/wiki/Fangames/Mods/Fan_Works

4. thejesster14

thejesster14 Petty Officer First Class

I've heard mixed reviews about it, how would you recommend it?

5. cammissar

I definitely would recommend it but it's one of my all-time favorites so I'm biased. I'd say the negative reviews are people who found it tough, which I understand. I got it a couple years ago but found it so hard I didn't finish it until 2018. Back then there weren't complete guides so I guess I'd recommend using one especially if you're playing Pain Mode.

Regardless of whether you're a fan of turn-based combat systems or difficulty, it's definitely worth playing for the art, story, music, sprites etc. Few other games can compare on those levels.

So, my final thought: If you find it too hard, use a guide because the experience is worth it.