Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats cracking, Bayboys?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BunkyBunky, Nov 27, 2019.

1. BunkyBunky

BunkyBunky Bartender

I'm BunkyB.
    14 days ago I made my first BYOND account and made it solely for playing Baystation.

I've known about Bay for a long time, and I've known about SS13 for an even longer time, a lot of my friends have started/stopped playing and I thought it would actually be the time to begin my journey into madness. I don't really enjoy the chaos that is /vg/ or Goon and I always like creating characters and being able to grow those characters in an actual environment, which is why I chose to start on Baystation.

I've made over twenty characters already but only four have stuck, those are - at the moment:
    CN Sebastian Ross - Corpsman
    PO1 Micheal Angilias - Brig Chief
    Ryan Slinger - Barista
    ENS Leon Archibal - Bridge Officer
    I touch on Engineering roles as well, but it's not something I'd like to do round after round..

So far I'm really enjoying how well you have all treated me, that could be summed up to me not being a shitter - but we'll go with you all absolutely adore me.
    I hope to give people an enjoyable roleplay experience and maybe sometime far away down the line, even apply for a staff role.

Thanks for having me.

WezYo, flying_loulou and mikomyazaki2 like this.
  2. Boznar

Boznar Game Moderator

Oh good, another sacrifice for the dark gods~ Restroom's in the back. Take note of the emergency exits. In case of fire, PANIC. Welcome to the server!

WezYo likes this.